Intech RV

Yes, Pursue is available without the kitchen, the kitchenette is actually an option now. Unfortunately, when you don't option the kitchen, you also lose the exterior door and compartment...the interior picks up interior cabinet storage in the lower portion.

We attempted to simplify the names of the units...and remove the name MAX and XLT which were commonly used by another small trailer manufacturer...we hope this avoided the confusion, it's nice actually have names as well. Here's what they are now...XLT became Chase, MAX became Pursue (but to get the kitchen you have to add the option), XLT+ became Explore, MAX+ became Explore (but you have to add the optional kitchen to match it exactly) and finally Adventure Series became Discover (kitchen is an option). We now classify all Flyers as Adventure Trailers and they have the new Adventure Trailer logo.

Lots of really great info on this forum.

My wife and I just ordered an InTech Flyer Pursue in silver moon with the light tan interior fully loaded (Adv Pkg) from our local dealer. We hope to take delivery sometime in early June. I just wanted to give a shout out to Rich @Intech and Shannon @Bumgarner RV on a stellar seamless purchase of what we feel is a extremely well built Expedition Camper.
Once we take delivery we are planning on a trip to do the factory tour and meeting Rich. We are both newly retiring early in our 50’s and really looking forward to traveling and camping in our Pursue.

We are really fired up! We live in the Blue Ridge foothills loaded with camp sites and National Forest and really look forward to going camping. A pic of what we ordered.

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my 2019 Flyer. Great little camper so far. Already did a few mods and look forward to camping as much as possible!

Nice looking Flyer Pursue! We are hoping to take delivery this week. What mods did you do? What generator are you running?

The 2019’s now come with these standard features -

Last edited:

dmc1

Adventurer
Nice looking Flyer Pursue! We are hoping to take delivery this week. What mods did you do? What generator are you running?

The 2019’s now come with these standard features -

View attachment 526020
Yours is going to be a nice setup. The silver will be a great color. Mine has all of the options listed above except the tongue box and ours has the rubber floor. Mine is an earlier 2019 version that had the 20 lb bottle mounted on the tongue. I will be using portable 5lb camping bottles that I can use with my portable grill or the cook stove. I have not decided on a generator yet. I moved the tongue jack to the center of the front tongue so I could use a small weight distribution hitch to get the sag out of the rear of my Toyota Tacoma and or my Jeep Wrangler. This did the trick.

The folks at Intech have done a tremendous job with these campers. So far we have enjoyed ours.

Attachments

• DC28C2A0-3281-4F9D-A187-4399BEE0AD50.jpeg
    DC28C2A0-3281-4F9D-A187-4399BEE0AD50.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
Yours is going to be a nice setup. The silver will be a great color. Mine has all of the options listed above except the tongue box and ours has the rubber floor. Mine is an earlier 2019 version that had the 20 lb bottle mounted on the tongue. I will be using portable 5lb camping bottles that I can use with my portable grill or the cook stove. I have not decided on a generator yet. I moved the tongue jack to the center of the front tongue so I could use a small weight distribution hitch to get the sag out of the rear of my Toyota Tacoma and or my Jeep Wrangler. This did the trick.

The folks at Intech have done a tremendous job with these campers. So far we have enjoyed ours.

We bought a new Honda Handi eu3000is..I just can’t skimp on power or reliability. Do not purchase a used Honda generator from Golden Gate Trailers in Concord, NC. They are used hard and then turned in by NASCAR teams after one seasons use and sold at a discount. The issue is they had super high octane race fuel used in them. (At least the sales guy and tech were honest when I asked about a warranty on the used units) Honda won’t warranty them. Race fuel voids the Honda warranty completely. Just an FYI.

Last edited:
my eu2200 has no problems firing up the little aircon on these..
Yep, ya cant beat a Honda for sure. The 2019 Flyers and forward now have an 11000 BTU Dometic AC, and no longer the smaller Coleman 9000 BTU unit. The 11000 Dometic according to their documentation can pull as much as 3200 watts at start up...or almost 28 amps. (no electrician here) So we just naturally opted for the 3000 which has the handle and wheels a nice feature and just does not have to work as hard with power to spare. It only weighs 78#. Such great little reliable gens. We also have a Honda EU7000is for a portable home back up gen.

Last edited:

dreadlocks

I'm going to put a soft start in mine, not because it overloads my genset.. but because it wakes me up when the compressor engages at night, can feel the thump in the bed.. I thought about upgrading to a 16k btu because of the size of mine (supposedly you can run 16k aircons off a 2200 w/softstart), but I've spent 2 summers in a row in Kansas during July.. and it had no problem keeping my trailer a meat locker.. 68F was highest it got inside all last week.. an 11k in those lil flyers is waaay overkill.

I'm going to put a soft start in mine, not because it overloads my genset.. but because it wakes me up when the compressor engages at night, can feel the thump in the bed.. I thought about upgrading to a 16k btu because of the size of mine (supposedly you can run 16k aircons off a 2200 w/softstart), but I've spent 2 summers in a row in Kansas during July.. and it had no problem keeping my trailer a meat locker.. 68F was highest it got inside all last week.. an 11k in those lil flyers is waaay overkill.

Yep, but I will alwaaaays take over engineering especially overkill when it comes to AC. Just me. I was reading somewhere that the Discover could use a bump up on the AC unit size from the stock unit. iDK..There is one forsale on intech FB used. I think the guy was asking 25k, very little use. Nice looking unit, just too large for the quick hook up get away boondocking, remote camping here in the Blue Ridge Mtns that we enjoy.

Last edited:

dreadlocks

Adventure? What one is that (I'm not FB) is that before they renamed everything?.. thats more than I paid for my discover new, damn i got a good deal on mine..

I was looking for more of a base camp setup, needed the biggest to fit a bunch of toys into.. The trails around here are much more fun when your on something super light and powerful, towing through em would be far too much anxiety to be enjoyable.. so go to an area, park at a nice easy to get to spot.. unload the toys and go explore the area, can do backpacking and hammock overlanding that way.

Just found out last week that a VW iltis will fit in my Discover, finally found a 4 seater AWD off roader that fits in the trailer and has a VIN number so I can put plates on em and drive em anywhere.. and they are cheaper than side by side atv's

Adventure? What one is that (I'm not FB) is that before they renamed everything?.. thats more than I paid for my discover new, damn i got a good deal on mine..

I was looking for more of a base camp setup, needed the biggest to fit a bunch of toys into.. The trails around here are much more fun when your on something super light and powerful, towing through em would be far too much anxiety to be enjoyable.. so go to an area, park at a nice easy to get to spot.. unload the toys and go explore the area, can do backpacking and hammock overlanding that way.

Just found out last week that a VW iltis will fit in my Discover, finally found a 4 seater AWD off roader that fits in the trailer and has a VIN number so I can put plates on em and drive em anywhere.. and they are cheaper than side by side atv's

Here- July 9th post, sorry bro I meant Discover...my bad. Here is the FB link.

Last edited:
Whats changed from the 19 to 20 model years?

Not many changes...instead of the lift, you can upgrade to a Dexter 45 degree down axle and larger off road tread tires which I did. The lift kit can still be added later by the owner if you want a higher approach and departure angle. I actually have the kit, but have not decided whether I want to roll that way. If I go larger tires I may. There maybe other small changes IDK. We ordered our Pursue fully optioned. For the $$$$ it’s a nice minimalist camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles