intech chase or pursue

Davi Florea

I looking to purchase an affordable off road camper for hunting trips this fall. im looking ant intech chase and pursue. I like the chase price point. the pursue has a kitchen and fridge and slightly bigger. It will be cramped just me an a dog. no toilet or shower. its going to get cold at night and could go below freezing. itll be a three week trip. the nearest dealer has no boundry by forest river. but I read that they arent very well built and cant handle wash board dirt roads and such. Its hard finding an affordable cold weather camper thats well made. any ideas?

mfranzen

Mine isn't for sale, but to chime in I love my pursue. From all the research I did beforehand it seems to be the general consensus that they are better built than anything touched by forest river. Mine has been pretty heavily modified (solar, reworked the wiring, added freshwater system, sink, and shower, etc) and I really do love it. My trips are me and my two pups and I don't think I'd want anything smaller. I think there was a used pursue someone posted in here recently.

CS_Clt

If you like simple, chase is the way to go but the pursue gives you about 2” more internal length. Makes it easy to throw in totes or coolers and still have room for a queen size mattress.
I have the pursue with kitchen slide out. If I could do it again would go pursue without the kitchen.

chase I think also only has one opening in the roof for ac OR fan. Pursue has openings for ac AND fan.
You may not need ac but it can also have heat strips if your on generator or shore power. Warning: the ac is very loud in that small a camper

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
No experience with Intech. But, we have a Forest River trailer. (Not a no boundaries, just a typical camper). Yeah, build quality isn't great but it does what we need it to.

We just have to go in after each trip and play "Hey?!?!? Where did that screw come from?" lol

Primbs

If you like simple, chase is the way to go but the pursue gives you about 2” more internal length. Makes it easy to throw in totes or coolers and still have room for a queen size mattress.
I have the pursue with kitchen slide out. If I could do it again would go pursue without the kitchen.

chase I think also only has one opening in the roof for ac OR fan. Pursue has openings for ac AND fan.
You may not need ac but it can also have heat strips if your on generator or shore power. Warning: the ac is very loud in that small a camper
What do you like about no kitchen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94