InssssssssVANity!!!!!!!......or ****** did I just fly to Maine to by a Sprinter!

Cole

Expedition Leader
Keep in mind this wrinkled version is the prototype.

18787627546_7f1e84d5c7_z_d.jpg

18816534701_88d84bef55_z_d.jpg

Cole

Expedition Leader
No. It needs to have a certain amount of droop to not have hard ribs develope in it. You can pull the thing so tight it doesn't give at all but then you lose the comfort. But it doesn't "sag". It has a fairly rigid stop to its droop. It's an insanely tough fabric.

I wanted something that could be frameless and could also double as a durable gear shelflike (kayaks, etc)

draaronr

Adventurer
It looks awesome I've always respected your innovation Was thinking of buying a sprinter but being in the southeast I think rear air would be mandatory for the kids
No. It needs to have a certain amount of droop to not have hard ribs develope in it. You can pull the thing so tight it doesn't give at all but then you lose the comfort. But it doesn't "sag". It has a fairly rigid stop to its droop. It's an insanely tough fabric.

I wanted something that could be frameless and could also double as a durable gear shelflike (kayaks, etc)

Cole

Expedition Leader
It looks awesome I've always respected your innovation Was thinking of buying a sprinter but being in the southeast I think rear air would be mandatory for the kids

If you get a passenger Sprinter it will have rear air. There are also add on rear air systems, but not cheap.

What exactly is it and what it is made from

It's a heavy duty fabric intended for outdoor abuse. Not sure I can give you a more accurate description. I've been working on this with a company that makes heavy duty out door products.

draaronr

Adventurer
I'm looking at the new transit as well. Kinda leaning to it hoping Chris works some 4x4 magic on them. I believe he says he doesn't plan it. But I'd bet he'd be up for the challenge

jeepin_idaho

Adventurer
Totally random but I think you passed me today on I-25 north bound just south of the tech center. I was in the black XJ pulling a gray trailer with a RTT.
edd3fb4d3ff233754415d04ebcc07a94.jpg

ober27

Adventurer
Any chance of seeing the "hammock" becoming available to the public. It may be the perfect solution in a multi purpose van.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior