InssssssssVANity!!!!!!!......or ****** did I just fly to Maine to by a Sprinter!

Kole

Adventurer
does that mean he will get a free coffee lol

No it's the other way around. It means you should be more generous with your tip and make sure to suggest his shop to all of your friends. :ylsmoke:

A coffee does sound good right now. But that's a little too far of a drive for this morning :coffeedrink:

Cole

Expedition Leader
A coffee does sound good right now. But that's a little too far of a drive for this morning :coffeedrink:

Is that even possible?

The whole point of an expedition rig/motorcycle is to have coffee in far away lands!

Just think about where most people go! They go to centra and South America.

GlobalMonkey

Adventurer
The fun part is that our coffee shop gives you European experience without leaving the States. My wife is From Zurich, Switzerland and I am from Prague, Czech Republic. The boss, our 2 year old baby girl, tells us what to do in three different languages.
We should have tomorrow Czech Apple Strudel, Swiss Carrot Cake, Austrian Linzer Torte, French Pastries, Yummy Quiche, and the best coffee in town:)
Who is coming?

BTW it is easy to find us if you look for small building with a lot of "KTM ORANGE" trim...

Kole

Adventurer
Haha, I'd love to some day be able to enjoy a coffee at Cafe Zuri in my "overland" vehicle. Just not this morning. Gotta make a few more sales to fund the Ozark Overland Rally next month :)

I love you're work with the 80/20. I'm wanting to build a roof rack soon with the same product. Just maybe the material that has the 3 tracks across and only one track on the sides. It's like 1"x4" or so. Not sure of the product number.

Cole

Expedition Leader
'10 KTM 990 Adventure R here... Not riding today:smiley_drive:

This is my trusty steed:coffeedrink: lived off of it for 6 months and 18k miles before my daughter was born.

Still ride as often as I can but the trips are now shorter and the bike not nearly as packed.

7983021639_c58aedab9d_b_d.jpg

Cole

Expedition Leader
We also have these two KLR650s that we have been traveling on for the last 5 years. We store them on the road, fly out nd ride them to a new destination, some them and fly home. I've got them up for sale right now as I'm not sure we will get back to riding them again soon. Will probably be using the Sprinter more the next few years.

5817766973_74dcf0fedc_b_d.jpg

Josh_G

Observer
We store them on the road, fly out nd ride them to a new destination, some them and fly home. I've got them up for sale right now as I'm not sure we will get back to riding them again soon.
That is a pretty cool concept. I like it.

GlobalMonkey

Adventurer
Thanks for the visit this morning at the coffee shop Cole. It was great meeting you and checking out your Sprinter, it definitely got me thinking :)

Cole

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the visit this morning at the coffee shop Cole. It was great meeting you and checking out your Sprinter, it definitely got me thinking :)

Pleasure meeting you too!

I'm far from a "coffee snob", but I can tell a bad cup of coffee when I tase one! You make a good latte!!:coffeedrink:

15340842611_4d2943e71b_b_d.jpg

This place is full of creative lunacy! Just take a look at the tennis balls with knit sweaters! :wings:

15320918546_0964d86e06_b_d.jpg

Comfy too!???

15320914976_4941ae9d63_b_d.jpg

Last edited:

Cole

Expedition Leader
I've been considering ways to add more seating so we can take more people to "events" and other adventures. Some of the Airstreams and other brands use a rear power bench that mates up with the footwell boxes and a table to create a bed.

This is from the Sportsmobile website.

15344563345_f95ba927b2_b_d.jpg

15344256752_72c968af9d_o_d.jpg

Found this on Craigslist last night at 2 am and picked it up this morning.
15157267920_6f2d1f12c4_b_d.jpg

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Killer deal!!
Was hoping to do something similar in the Navion and delete the bath which is at the far back. However, the ladies of the house have other, ahhh, priorities...

bunks-tj

Observer
I would like to do that in a cargo van too. I like the idea of having some extra seating, but still be able to sleep. I never liked a "conversion van". I know its just my opinion, but every time i see a conversion, i always expect a grampa to be driving it

Cole

Expedition Leader
My grandpa had conversion vans and I feel the same way! They make a certain amount of sense, especially for the price.....but I just can't do them!

We were taking about that this morning. In "theory" a "conversion van" has all the right stuff......just not cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles