Inspire me with R50 Pathfinders

SD_Rider

Jeff
Mine's a work in progress. My goal is to be able to spend a few days offroading/exploring....ghost towns, Moab, Death Valley, etc...

stioc

Expedition Leader
@SD_Rider, glad you joined. Sweet Pathy! and I believe you're the first SFD Pathy over here. MOAB is on my to-do list.

bushnut

Adventurer
Just finished the lift.
As it sits a 2000 SE, IronMan springs,KYB struts, KYB Gas-a-Just rear, NX4 strut spacers, factory LSD, 245/70/R16 AT tires DIY Storage , roof rack, off road lights. soon to come CB.

this truck just finished an 8000km journey across half of Canada, ran like a champ!
this is after a few more mods.

and what I call it now.

Last edited:

mastersryan

Adventurer
Here she is

photo1_zps8e7cdc4c.jpg

SD_Rider

Jeff
@SD_Rider, glad you joined. Sweet Pathy! and I believe you're the first SFD Pathy over here. MOAB is on my to-do list.

Late reply, but thanks! Lots have been going on in the last few months and getting back in the groove of life. Nice to see you scratched another trip off your to-do list! :)

asazonov

671bd4s-960.jpg
here's my pathy

And obviously the expo sticker :)
73bb7d4s-960.jpg

It's a 1996, front and rear spacers from Fleury, 1.5 inch. Additionally i have medium OME springs in the front that give +0.5 inch as well, that way the truck is leveled somewhat, however i know if i put all my gear in it the rear end would sit lower, I'll be changing springs in the rear as well sometime soon.

Last edited:

mortonm

Expedition Leader
View attachment 225902
here's my pathy

And obviously the expo sticker :)
View attachment 225903

It's a 1996, front and rear spacers from Fleury, 1.5 inch. Additionally i have medium OME springs in the front that give +0.5 inch as well, that way the truck is leveled somewhat, however i know if i put all my gear in it the rear end would sit lower, I'll be changing springs in the rear as well sometime soon.

Clean! 245 75 tires ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles