Inflatable kayak canoe unsinkable and see thru floors..2 person

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I have decided to sell out conquest inflatable canoe, this unit works flawlessly the couple of times we used it...it was really nice chage of pace to be able to get out on the river or lake and do a bit of water based relaxation or fishing..packs up neatly into a duffle bag sized unit that can easily be carried by one person and stowed away in your trunk..comes complete with 2 oars or paddles and 2 seats...has 5 inflatable sections so this thing is pretty much Unsinkable.. Great for kids or adults alike....or adults who act like kids..:).. $300 plus shipping..
image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

perkj

Explorer
few questions:

(1) what model is this?
(2) what year was it purchased and where from?
(3) how many times was it used?
(4) does it include a pump?

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Not sure what model...I've had it about 3 or 4 years and it was purchased from west marine from memory... And no pump..I used to use our onboard compressor or our rechargeable air mattress pump..and I've used it twice, both times in fresh water..and I keep it stored in an additional protective marine grade duffle..it's currently on eBay ending soon if you want to purchase it through there..

image.jpg

Last edited:

The Rover Shop

Explorer
And just when I was okay with..if it doesn't sell I'm okay with taking it on our trip..actually it would be really cool to have it....wouldn't ya know it....it sold....now I'm having regrets selling it..lol..:( SOLD..

Happykamper

Explorer
I know how you must feel. I am an avid explorer, my kayaks are a must whether on the JKU ( I am 6'4" and still need a step stool to strap up lol. We even got a fabed fold down carrier for our road trek sprinter.
Whenever we see water we have to stop. It is truly the most relaxing part of our explorations !
My advice , replace it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz