INEOS Grenadier

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Why is being a nerd bad? Do you have a long history of being a bully?
Nothing wrong with being a nerd. That why I don’t Listen to a word he says. His delivery grinds my gears!!! Listen to him talk about his Rolex. You will want to Slap the mess out of him.

Last edited:

soflorovers

As crazy as it sounds, these single twin scroll turbo BMW engines are reasonably reliable. The N54 was the first main stream turbo charging venture and had some issues, but the N55 and B58 have proven to be fairly good. BMW sucks at building reliable V8 engines and in car electronics. It is good at building an inline 6 engine though. The use of the B58 should be really good for international emissions requirements which is probably helping Ineos with homoligation to country requirements. The video below shows some really trick parts of the B58. Oh and the tuning community for the B58 is amazing. So if you want to add 200 HP to the engine, you will be able to do that from day 1. This will help it appeal to more buyers even if tuning isn't appealing to everyone.

In the right hands, these things are going to become the next Nissan Patrol in the Middle East. 1000 hp dune runner? Coming right up.

T-Willy

I have to say that in the world of new wagons, with Defender and now Bronco revealed, the Grenadier concept is more attractive than ever. Important questions remain about the motor's longevity and dealer service, but the overall vehicle concept is, for me, tops.

mpinco

Expedition Leader
Not saying Ineos is a supplier to the following but the advantage of using fuel cells vs BEV's for overland/travel is clear.

1000 mile range, less than 5 minute refuel time and a energy storage vehicle not impacted by extreme temps.

Ineos is a significant participant for hydrogen economy - https://ineosgrenadier.com/about-ineos/fuel-for-thought

INEOS Grenadier set to adopt hydrogen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94