Indel B Truck Fridge TF41, Fridge Slide, Battery, Solar Panels and Charger

Lucky3

Hey guys, I would like to sell these items locally and would prefer to sell them as a package. I have a lightly used Truck Fridge TF-41 made by Indel B for sale. I also have the fridge slide that used to be sold by truck fridge. These items are in great shape and work as new. I also have an AGM battery made by X2power. The battery is about 4 years old and still works great. The battery is in a battery box made by Newport Vessels. It will also come with a Battery Tender battery charger designed for AGM batteries. The 2 solar panels are Renogy brand and are 100 Watts each. This also comes with a 30 Amp controller and has short or long wires for connecting.
I paid $743 for the fridge and fridge slide. I paid $425 for the battery, charger and battery box. I paid $327 for the soar panels, controller and cables.
I would take $550 for the fridge and fridge slide. I will take $200 for the battery, charger and battery box. And, I will take $225 for the solar set up. If you want everything I will sell it all for $850. This is all located in Garden Ridge, TX.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rcebowl

I saw the battery was approx 4 years... how long have you had the frig? were you the first owner? trying to get a feel of how old it is

Thanks!

Lucky3

I saw the battery was approx 4 years... how long have you had the frig? were you the first owner? trying to get a feel of how old it is

Thanks!

I got the fridge on 10/12/16. I bought it new from truckfridge.com. The solar setup is only a couple months old.
I have used the fridge for a few trips but really haven’t used it a lot. It works great but I just don’t use it enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online