INDEFLATE tool to change tire pressure

67cj5

Man On a Mission
There are always aftermarket rims

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yeah the trouble starts if you have an accident because the insurance companies will use any excuse they can to wriggle out of paying a claim, Which is why Range Rovers and Disco's with factory low profile rims are just not worth the hassle. Any Vehicle with rims that are bigger than 16 to 17" are going to be a curse off road when it comes to Airing down.

D

Deleted member 12023

I used an indeflate in Baja last winter. The person who imports them into the US had a couple to try out. I thought it was pretty slick to be honest. I can’t comment on price point though as I never asked what they cost.

I’m not really a gear junkie so I’ve only ever aired down manually. And aired up one at a time.

I liked airing up fronts tires and then back at the same time and knowing that the tires pressures were exactly the same.

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
I used an indeflate in Baja last winter. The person who imports them into the US had a couple to try out. I thought it was pretty slick to be honest. I can’t comment on price point though as I never asked what they cost.

I’m not really a gear junkie so I’ve only ever aired down manually. And aired up one at a time.

I liked airing up fronts tires and then back at the same time and knowing that the tires pressures were exactly the same.

Time to update your signature and post up the new :cool: ride

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles