In the market: 4x4 Toyota Chinook

glove3390

As it says. These things seem to get rarer by the year, but do show up from time to time. Have cash and a price in mind, willing to travel within a ~15-17 hour drive from Boulder, CO.

Padlock

As it says. These things seem to get rarer by the year, but do show up from time to time. Have cash and a price in mind, willing to travel within a ~15-17 hour drive from Boulder, CO.

Hi, I'm built out a Chinook on a 1998 Toyota Tacoma extended cab 4x4 3.4 L V6, I will be getting ready to sell it here very soon. every bit of maintenance was done, timing belt water pump, fluid changes, extended frame and wheelbase, custom front bumper ready for winch of choice, brand new front and rear suspension, custom leafs from Alcan, bilstein/eibach up front, new lower ball joints, upper ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, rack bushings, oil pan gasket, fresh OEM clutch. The build list goes on. I will be selling it insulated, 'paneled', and ready to build to suit (not just fiberglass walls) If you're interested get at me and we can make something happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94