In search for a 4x4 truck with true 4 season camper, Canada, BC

If anyone going to sell their rig before this winter or when the nice weather is over let me know! I'm in Canada ?? near Vancouver, but willing to travel for the right one (within Canada), my total budget is 25-35k CAD for a truck and camper or expedition vehicle. I know, for expedition vehicle it's a bit tight, but I'm open for everything that can handle negative temperatures up to -25C without tanks and us freezing and is 4x4.

From my research, the following campers should handle such conditions:

• Bigfoot
  • Northern Lite
  • Citation / Corsair
  • Snow River
  • Nash

If you know of any other campers which are truly 4 seasons, not just advertised as they are, please let me know.
And more importantly, if you thinking of selling, already listed your rig, or saw something that might work, contact me. Self-converted vans would work too

Thank you :)

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Cache Campers and Northwoods Campers (specifically the Arctic Fox), both made in Alaska are another two you might come across and should be considered.

Voaspec

Selling my Mazda Bimobil Husky 240 project. It needs some work so might not be exactly what your looking for but just thought I would post it up since your close by. Could definitely be made into 4 season camper pretty easily. Already got dual pane acrylic windows...

GMcKee

Have you found your rig yet? I will soon likely have a Northern Lite 6:10 for sale. Not sure what size you are looking for, but my Tacoma carries this camper with no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94