In CO, not mine. 7.3 turbo diesel on local Facebook page

hrududu

Adventurer
Don't know how to contact seller, except perhaps by Facebook Messenger/message request (Annie Fitzsimmons). Posted on the FB Roaring Fork Swap site.

4WD 7.3 turbo diesel cabin on wheels
$27,500
Frisco, CO

Hey guys! I have a ski cabin on wheels that I built out last summer and have lived in for the last year. It's a 96 Ford e350 w/ 126k miles hub locking 4WD turbo diesel with new tranny (100k warranty) & new alternator (60k warranty) in the last 10k miles. Two inches of spray foam insulation, blue pine beetle kill siding, cubicmini wood stove that keeps it roasting in the winter (I ski bummed all over), two burner propane stove, sink, lighting, ARB low energy fridge, solar panels and goalzero 1250 solar setup. Outside storage compartments fit 3+ pairs of skis, bikes slide under the bed, 4" memory foam mattress which is almost full bed size, and 6' ceiling. It's been so fun for the last year but I'm headed to Europe and want her to go to a good home 

***i am currently out traveling and will be back in Colorado to show her/sell her the second week of Septemberish. Just trying to gage interest or set up showings now Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 8.19.32 AM.jpg

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
That thing is awesome! And doesnt seem to be that bad of a price considering 7.3's are currently going for way more than they should.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles