Importing Advice Canada

hosemonkey143

Hello Everyone.

My wife and I have decided to purchase a U1300L for a full time vehicle. We would like to purchase a 1300L turbo if possible. I have had a few very helpful conversations recommending mobile.de in Germany for a vehicle.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any additional vehicle vendors or business that deal with sales and export?

Thank you.

Peter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe917

Explorer
We Imported a MB917AF from Italy to Ontario ourselves. Feel free to PM me with questions. Are you sure you want a Mog?

philcia

We Imported a MB917AF from Italy to Ontario ourselves. Feel free to PM me with questions. Are you sure you want a Mog?
I just imported a 1990 MB917AF into Halifax and then drove to BC over Christmas. Everything was very easy to do except getting her registered as a fire truck in BC. ICBC are painful. Fortunately my truck did not have a water tank or pumps so ended up being registered as a utility truck. I’m also happy to talk if you pm me your phone number. The advantage of an ex-fire truck is no import duties. Just GST from CBSA. PST in BC when I insured her.

eurovintage

You could insure it as a Camper later, much more reasonably in rates here in BC.
I have my 609d insured like that. Also low mileage option (under 5000km/Year) and Senior's discount.
Purchased mine in BC myself, was Import from Poland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles