Ikamper Hard top one

harbinger808

Adventurer
got the canvas with annex and storage shelf. i need a few measurements that involve the tent while open to see if it will fit my rig. fingers crossed that i dont need to cancel my KS pledge. pretty excited right now even though the bank (wifey) isnt :)

harbinger808

Adventurer
All dimensions are on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually need these measurements which the Skycamp needs to open "around". My awning brackets are welded to the roof rack and they aren't going anywhere. Plus, they've said that they could make mine open on the driver's side vs passenger.

IMG_4031.jpgrtt.jpg

sorry don't know why the photo is on its side.

penangtoy

Adventurer
Did anyone see Ikamper at 2017 Overland Expo

Hi Everyone,

Did anyone who went to Overland Expo 2017 see I Kamper showing the RTT? Any feedback or comments would be appreciated. I backed it on Kickstarter. They pushed their time line for delivering from May to June. A little frustrated as May was their supposedly release timeline. Hope to get some feedback from this community. Thanks

ttengineer

Adventurer
It's my understanding that expedition portal will have an article about it sometime this week.

Mixflip on YouTube also took a video of it. He has a preview 9min in on his latest video. I'm not sure if he will release a stand alone video on it though. You may want to email him and ask if he would post it.

harbinger808

Adventurer
We canceled our order after being told 3x in various emails that ours could be made to open on the driver side only to find out in the ikamper forum that it was not possible. Along with the canvas fabric issue of not being able to ship to Cali for pickup. We will live with our howlingmoon for a few more years til we out grow it and hopefully ikamper has a revised version or we can buy a used one.

ttengineer

Adventurer
We canceled our order after being told 3x in various emails that ours could be made to open on the driver side only to find out in the ikamper forum that it was not possible. Along with the canvas fabric issue of not being able to ship to Cali for pickup. We will live with our howlingmoon for a few more years til we out grow it and hopefully ikamper has a revised version or we can buy a used one.

Why not just mount it "backwards". It's shape is not that different front to back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94