If I Only Had The Money....

nathane

You know I've lived in London 30 years and have never seen that blue thing. The petrol bomb photo of a training simulation hasn't been seen in real life since the troubles finished after the good Friday agreement. It's still fairly unusual to see armed police at all to be honest away from the houses of parliament and the palace.

Trikebubble

Adventurer
You know I've lived in London 30 years and have never seen that blue thing. The petrol bomb photo of a training simulation hasn't been seen in real life since the troubles finished after the good Friday agreement. It's still fairly unusual to see armed police at all to be honest away from the houses of parliament and the palace.

Totally off topic here....maybe not so much as it;s taken a turn already, but my uncle was in the Flying Squad and I remember him telling tales of the regular plain old non-descript sedans they would modify by adding cement to the trunk and floors to keep them weighed down for better handling ,and that unknown to the regular folks they carried what amounted to an armory inside their cars.

nick disjunkt

Adventurer
The blue F450s used to be parked up in Aldgate all the time, not sure where they keep them these days. But you're right, you don't see them very often. I live in Tottenham where burning police cars have been seen more recently than most of the UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles