Idiocy defined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scenic WonderRunner

Although I am a Super...Nothing!

The "SWR" says Delete this sucky thread that does nothing more than to make ExPo look very Stupid!

Sorry I ever wanted a Gurkha!....:sombrero:

Gurkha

Adventurer
disgust.gif

Now, why would I brown nose Jonathan? I have nothing to gain, but I have shared a campfire with him and consider him a friend.

Are you for real?

So you shared campfire, do you know me or shared a campfire with me to know my point of view? Don't you think as a super mod he needed to see through my post to get the true POV and then post a balanced reply instead of flaming my post, calling me a troll and then like a little kid hurt in school, attack the Gelande Wagen? You try and defend him without even judging the context of the matter and tell me to take a chill pill. Thats brown nosing in classic sense. Did you read what he posted. That was premature ejaculation in its classic definition.

Guess what, I am more real than you will ever be, campfires aside. I am sure so are you, too bad neither of us will get the opportunity to learn that it seems.

I am outta this thread, need to go and see what goodies to put on the TRD Hi Lux. :)

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
So you shared campfire, do you know me or shared a campfire with me to know my point of view? Don't you think as a super mod he needed to see through my post to get the true POV and then post a balanced reply instead of flaming my post, calling me a troll and then like a little kid hurt in school, attack the Gelande Wagen? You try and defend him without even judging the context of the matter and tell me to take a chill pill. Thats brown nosing in classic sense. Did you read what he posted. That was premature ejaculation in its classic definition.

Guess what, I am more real than you will ever be, campfires aside. I am sure so are you, too bad neither of us will get the opportunity to learn that it seems.

I am outta this thread, need to go and see what goodies to put on the TRD Hi Lux. :)

Here, have another one...
chill.gif

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Goes to show even the mighty and great TLC gets humbled by an idiot driver. First time in my experience on trails do I see something like this. I still can't think how this person put the TLC into this situation.

:mad::mad::mad:

Here is the OP.

First time in your experience that you've seen a flop? Really?

On a greasy looking trail to boot? Really?

I can think of SEVERAL ways that this could happen to ANY make/model.

What I'm getting at is that the OP was vague, and the thread drifted. Ginormous, bandwidth-sucking pics didn't help either.

It all went down hill from there with the name calling and such. You are over-reacting Amigo.

drift.jpg

gjackson

FRGS
Gurkha,

You need to calm down and take a breath. I suppose you enjoy pissing people off, and I also suppose you know we are not supposed to tolerate that here. Unfortunately moderation has been a slim for a little while. I aim to end that.

Your trolling ends here. Stop it. Last warning.

cheers

Scott Brady

Founder
What the heck is going on here?

The only "fool" is the person that thinks a G-Wagen is better than a TLC or vise-versa. That is an argument best reserved for the uninitiated.

It is like arguing if an HK or Kimber .45 is better. Though clearly a Glock is inferior. . .

However, in Gurkas defense, I do read his original post as a being critical of the driver, not the truck. It is obvious that the driver made an error and damaged a truck most of us would dream of owning.

Just kidding about the Glock - kind of ;)

HINO SG

Adventurer
new expo product tested

thanks for your input Gurka. You've brought some interesting content to the board but maybe it's time for a time out.

troll_spray.jpg

AndrewP

Explorer
What the heck is going on here?

The only "fool" is the person that thinks a G-Wagen is better than a TLC or vise-versa. That is an argument best reserved for the uninitiated.

It is like arguing if an HK or Kimber .45 is better. Though clearly a Glock is inferior. . .

However, in Gurkas defense, I do read his original post as a being critical of the driver, not the truck. It is obvious that the driver made an error and damaged a truck most of us would dream of owning.

Just kidding about the Glock - kind of ;)

Yet, if you read his posts in the G-Wag section, you know exactly where he is coming from. Clearly a very insecure individual with an axe to grind regarding Land Cruisers.

Having shot both the HK and the Kimber, the Kimber has a better trigger from the factory. Glocks are not my cup of tea, but I'm old school in this regard.:sombrero:

AndrewP

Explorer
That is absolutely true.

I love the Kimber. I love the 1911 in general. My hands are too big, and the HK just fits right, and shoots straight. I still want to buy an original 1911 though.

The 1911 fits my hand perfectly. I have a Colt, but they are all basically the same.

I want a WWII 1911 to go with my WWII M-1. I'll have one before too long.

dclee

Observer

Glock inferior??? What are you smoking Scott???

;)

edit: Glock 21 and 30, full of sand, no cleaning, hundreds of rounds through them, they go bang every time, just like an AK! Perfect chambering, too! :beer:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles