Idiocy defined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarinM

Explorer
I've got a few funny videos of you in some amusing (at least to me) predicaments. Unfortunately your commentary isn't family friendly so I can't post them here. :coffeedrink: Good memories, amigo. It's been too long...

Hell, the way I see it, if it ain't on the verge of a flop at least once a trip it ain't a trip. I almost layed the 60 over on the driver side on my 2nd trip out on a fire road. Made for a little excitement and then we went on our way. My 40's been close probably 100's of time and a few of those times were with some of the best wheelers I know (members of this site) spotting me through someplace I probably shouldn't have been but wanted to be anyway. It happens. And the whole LC bashing thing... BAH...

7wt

Expedition Leader
Stuff like this used to bug me until I realized how unimportant it is. Now I just come and go as I wish, read what I want to read and comment depending on my mood.

freshspecbluegt

Adventurer
Yeah, but he thinks Land Cruisers suck anyway (see recent posts on the G-Wagen forum). Talk about idiocy! At least LC owners are not over there trolling, as he is here.

I was going to say this sounded like a lame carryover from the g-wagon vs. 70/80 series thread. Weak sauce.

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
LOL...some folks just don't realize that LC owners are a bit more laid back than others....I guess it comes from spending time exploring, rather than fixing, the rigs.... :elkgrin:

-H-

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Oh Shoot!

Now I want a Gurkha!:costumed-smiley-007

http://www.thestar.com/Wheels/article/165910

51754097425591e2dee21e964370.jpeg

The perfect on da border exploration vehicle!:victory:

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Hey I was trying to keep this sorta/kinda on topic :ylsmoke:

Sup dude? Long time no see. Looks like you're leaving the cruiser scene, is that right? WTH you gettin into?

btw, it's all about spam :chef:

BMAN

Adventurer
Forkin SPAM... nasty stuff. And WTH is that jelly release agent they use so you can get it outa the can? EEHHWWWWW...

Not leaving the TLC community all together just re-organizing. I built vintage VWs for many years before I got involved in offroading and I've got an itch to get another one. That said I'm contemplating selling all of my trucks and buying a 05+ Taco to build into a multiplatform rig. It's all up in the air until something happens one way or the other. I never know what I'm doin... I'm like that kid you used to sit next to in elementary with what they now call ADD except when we were kids they were just "The Spazz" and they didn't get fed drugs to chill them oiut they just got smacked in the back of the head.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

I think it's high time for a Bacon/Spam cook off!....:wings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior