Idaho Fall Trip (Pictures)

driver61

Adventurer
This has sort of become an annual fall trip for us...Such a beautiful time to be in the Boulder Mountains. This trail is about 10 miles round trip, but be prepared to spend all day doing it. The road seems to be getting more and more difficult each year.

I don't know if this is true, but I would like to believe we were the first to paddle board Boulder Lake...

BSU Bronco's!!!

upndown

Adventurer
Beautiful pics, the kids sure seem to be enjoying it! Great to see. Thanks for sharing!! I just love the mountains of the West.

Nice pictures, I was thinking it would be nice to take my truck up there when I am that way. Your pictures answered my question right away, so perhaps I will have to get my Landcruiser up there.

Foy

Explorer
Nice trip, and thanks for sharing

I always enjoy your TRs and the pictures. It is especially gratifying to see how you guys get the families out and show them such a good time.

Foy

driver61

Adventurer
About 15 miles outside of Ketchum, ID on Highway 75... They just designated a bunch of new wilderness in the area. Luckily, they didn't include this trail. These roads have been here for over 100 years and they have always been roads, not hiking trails...

lavacrawler

We absolutely love the Boulder Basin Trail. Great pictures. Recently our club has been told by some of the locals that direction that the trail is being closed to Full sized rigs this or next year. You guys hearing any info on that?

driver61

Adventurer
I don't know how they could police such a thing... Those roads were built for wagons with a team of horses...I think if you measured the width of 2 horse asses, it would be similar to a fullsize rig...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles