Idacamper2.0 Color change, please let me know your thoughts.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
More teardown...

Another shot showing just how faded the paint has become.
This is the porch lamp removed. It will be upgraded a bit.

49800247152_7639e71fbd_b.jpg

Windows came out without a fuss, and without ANY evidence of moisture intrusion or damage. Seems my very simple silicone gaskets did the trick.

49800247207_443de6553d_b.jpg

This is what they looked like going in in 2013
43424081864_a9cb004cac_c.jpg

29205132607_4b94279ab5_c.jpg

Camper is feelin' mighty naked!

49800247527_45fa65c366_b.jpg

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
I'm leaning that way as well.

Just waiting for color chips to see my options and make a final decision (y)

Chorky

Observer
Another round.... different perspective... same goal.
First photos is as it sits... but we need to match the bright white superduty better.
So, white, light gray, medium gray, or dark gray? You may have to squint... these are terrible photochops :ROFLMAO:

I still like the light grey quite a lot over the other options... Medium would be a second choice. Not a fan of the white, or dark grey, and sand just doesnt work since your truck is white.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Well, in that case, white roof with urban camo sides! That way, you will be easy to spot. :cool:

Or snow camo? o_O Nope, entirely too much work!

For now Ill do either medium gray or light gray, with dark gray trimmings,
And potentially dress it up later on with some sort of graphic.

d9e25929311d641f7903c4fd633de720.jpg

Or

1000arms

Or snow camo? o_O Nope, entirely too much work!
I was thinking the old urban-camo that was essentially US M81 woodland-camo done in white, grey(s), and black. The chunky stuff that, scaled up for a vehicle, would be fairly easy to do, and would stand out and be quite noticeable. :cool:

But, I do understand any camo pattern being too much work for what you want to do. :)

ITTOG

Interesting, snow is low on the mountains and not the top. I have never seen that before. ;)

On a serious note I don't like how the colors on the cab are flipped from those on the camper. Otherwise it looks nice.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
uh, you've never seen snow covered mountains like that?

uh.... really?? Its pretty typical actually :oops:

snow-mountain-low-poly-3d-model-low-poly-unitypackage.jpg

SnowyMountainsLandscape_featured-894x488-b18967590b745088a9eb6459e18e2b9d.png

Lwing

A wood camper? Who'd of thought, great rig, one of my favourite, and standing the test of time,, light grey, minor wrap, something low key

themeec

Very nice build! As a fellow Idahoan, I look forward to seeing more updates ... maybe even see it in person if our paths cross in the future!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles