Iceland Willderness, August 2013

Berglid

Adventurer
Hello everyone. I and my girlfriend where just on iceland. Here is our trip report in norwegian. This time I borrowed a friends truck instead of going with my own arctic truck. Since im leaving for a expedition to Russia tomorrow:Wow1:

Use google translate or something. 200 pictures!!

http://nlck.no/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=20784

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
Great pictures!! What a place Iceland is. What a fascinating landscape and pretty girls. Thanks for posting. Takes me to far off places I will never get to.

BurbanAZ

Explorer
awesome pics, ive always wanted to go to iseland. Maybe one of these days ill be able to get out there.

Wow - you have taken a photograph of me and my Disco 4 and green Hillberg tent at Laugafell. Brilliant place, we were there for 8 weeks over the summer - going again next year. :)

Berglid

Adventurer
maybe I will see you next year. I didnt go with my lc120 44" arctic truck this time, becouse i had it in norway. I have just completed a trip to Kola Peninsuela in Russia. Maybe I will post the next trip report here instead.

jackkent

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pics. This is such a cool bonding for a lovely couple like you. Iceland has a lot of beautiful places and you have captured them all. If I will have a girlfriend, I will surely do the same thing with you guys. But we will explore our own country first before going to another country. But anyways, thank you again for sharing us your adventure.

rainstatebear

Adventurer
Wow that really looks like a great time, maybe someday I will have fortune smile on me and be able to take the jeep over some of those same roads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94