I think I'm going to give the TJM front air locker a try.+

I've been debating for awhile on going for arb or TJM for a air locker, and I think im going to give tjm a try. I dont think I have heard of a single montero owner running one yet. I did some reading on ih8mud and after some teething issues they seem to love them.

Has anyone here actually used one?

Grab a TRE locker, TRE used to make ARB lockers when ARB made em in China, when ARB dipped and went back to Aus, TRE was "founded". Many owners run them and have had no issues
I dont want the arb design old or new, main reason im looking at the tjm, but if tjma usa cant even sell me one, I may give one a try. I'll probably do arb as I'd like to support the aussie built over china, but thats just personal preference, nothing to do with quality.

Reactions: plh

ChrisCosta416

I dont want the arb design old or new, main reason im looking at the tjm, but if tjma usa cant even sell me one, I may give one a try. I'll probably do arb as I'd like to support the aussie built over china, but thats just personal preference, nothing to do with quality.
What do you not like about the ARB design? Many owners used the TRE ones and they work well. Harrop makes E-lockers for our trucks too

plh

Explorer

Isn't the TJM unit built in China as well?

possibly, but its a completely different design. I said if I were to use the arb id use the aussie made one. If tjm had a option of one made anywhere else I'd take that as well. Make sense?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior