I put down a deposit on a Sprinter

Sixinarow

Adventurer
2017, cargo, 4x4, 170", grey blue. It's waiting in South Carolina for a shipping date.

I'll update as I get more info.

Nick

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Is it in SC already? There is a holdup on the 6cyl sprinters due to emissions...heard they just released the 2017 4cyls
Congrats...we love our 4x4 144"

Sixinarow

Adventurer
Is it in SC already? There is a holdup on the 6cyl sprinters due to emissions...heard they just released the 2017 4cyls

Thanks! Yeah, according to salesman it is. I guess the van was ordered by another customer and he bailed so it became available.

Sixinarow

Adventurer
Soooo, I think the dealer screwed up. He, in his email yesterday, told me it was a 170" wheelbase but all the build sheet had was the model code. I got curious because the price was cheaper than I figured it should be. I Googled the model code "M2CV4X" and it comes up as a 144".

Can anyone confirm? I have an email into the dealer and guess I will find out tomorrow.

Gravity

Observer
Actually it's just the opposite. The V6s have been given the Green light to ship out, the 4cyl is still on lockdown and not going anywhere soon and rumor is maybe not for the rest of this year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Actually it's just the opposite. The V6s have been given the Green light to ship out, the 4cyl is still on lockdown and not going anywhere soon and rumor is maybe not for the rest of this year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

yup I got it confused...thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior