I love you guys!

maineman

Hi, I'm brand new to this forum and I am so impressed with the huge amount of great info and experience here. It's difficult in this part of the country (Maine) to find other wheelers interested in expedition-type travel. Most of them build their rigs for mud-runs. I've stolen lots of very valuable ideas and inspiration from Bajataco's site in the past, but I didn't really know that there were many other people out there doing what I love to do. Thanks for the education and I hope I can contribute a little bit.

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
I feel the love :D

"Maine, the way life should be" been to your state many times everytime different and everytime left with the best experiances - hope to make it back up there again in a year or too.

Maybe the mod can move this great welcome post to the general section so others can also feel the love.

Welcome aboard!

Grouseman

Adventurer
Love

DD,

Yea I can feel the love too. Maine is a beautiful place, been there a few times. Expedition travel would be an adventure there too. Of course no desert etc, but you have the great Forests. There are thousands of miles of logging roads for your adventures. I reside in TN and equip my rig mainly for the U.P. adventure every year. As time goes by I want to go up to the " Forest" at least twice a year, and add a few beach trips too.
This is a great site for ideas. Hats off to SCOTT for the site.

Gman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior