I can't deicide which tire!!

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
SSF556, do you mind posting a picture of the ST Maxx's when you have them on your WK? Thanks!

Here are a couple...will get some better ones once I get them all mounted and installed.

i-G4DBgXP-L.jpg

i-bPWFdpc-L.jpg

MOguy

Explorer
I can't believe no one has tried to steer him away from a body lift and budget boost combo. It will do nothing for you. Spend money on springs.
105,000 miles on my 2008. Had Hankook MT in 285/70/17 after the KM2's that came on it wore out. I just got 315/70/17 Cooper AT3's and don't think I would ever go back to a mud terrain. I am in high desert and alpine forest mix where I live, and we have ice. The AT3's work better on all of it except maybe mud, which is rare hear.

Body lift may not be a good option for a JK but nothing wrong with a Budget Boost.

Last edited:

MOguy

Explorer
I just bought this 2015 rubicon I bought the teraflex budget boost cause it was cheap! and the body lift.... this subject is a can of worn.... some say 1'' its good some said no at all! ... its not install yet I pay 580 canadian money for both ... ( the teraflex kit give me spacers, bumpstops, rear trackbar bracket, rear swaybar links and brakeline ext. hardware...) for the price I think I can go wrong ... the jeep is new so the shock is new and coil... I will upgrade later! But for now its ok to start! I bought 50'' led bar , bracket , 20'' led bar , braket , teraflex hinged carrier and those tire and wheel will cost me 3000$ the first summer will cost me about 5000$ maybe more... so This lift kit will be a good start! ;) thanks any way for your reply!

There is nothing wrong with a BB. Get good shocks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94