I Can Finally Go Off Pavement!!!

swrider

Observer
Hello everyone, i've been lurking here for a couple of years now and i am happy to say that i finally have a vehicle to off the pavement!!!
It's a 2014 Sylverado Z71. Love this truck and am looking forward to see where it can take my family.
As for future plans for this, i don't think anything too serious, better tires when the time comes, better storage solution so that i can keep all our hiking essentials in the truck for a quick getaway, a good jack and towing gear just in case. Ohh yeah, and lots and lots of practice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benzfanatical

Hello everyone, i've been lurking here for a couple of years now and i am happy to say that i finally have a vehicle to off the pavement!!!
It's a 2014 Sylverado Z71. Love this truck and am looking forward to see where it can take my family.
As for future plans for this, i don't think anything too serious, better tires when the time comes, better storage solution so that i can keep all our hiking essentials in the truck for a quick getaway, a good jack and towing gear just in case. Ohh yeah, and lots and lots of practice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Let's see some pics of the new rig!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior