I am one of you now... (quirky honda content)

atavuss

Adventurer
thanks for the trip report and congrats on the anniversary!
from S.J. you rode to Lick and back?
I am at the other end, I will ride from Livermore to Lick and back. will have to do it soon before the weather gets crappy.

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
I am doing the whole sh'bang on Wed with the wife (in the BMW, not quiiiite as fun) from SJ to L'More. Really loving the bike now, and very surprised with newenough.com - they sent me a note saying they had just lowered the price on my jacket and they would be sending me a gift certificate for the difference.

atavuss

Adventurer
BKCowGod said:
I am doing the whole sh'bang on Wed with the wife (in the BMW, not quiiiite as fun) from SJ to L'More. Really loving the bike now, and very surprised with newenough.com - they sent me a note saying they had just lowered the price on my jacket and they would be sending me a gift certificate for the difference.

wow! that is cool what newenough did! take pictures on your Beemer ride! let me know if you stop at the place to eat on the way (forgot the name).

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
You mean The Junction... Didn't stop, wifey was getting tired. This was the longest drive she has been on since her transplant and she still doesn't have the energy she used to... Pix to follow (didn't take many, I always forget when I am driving that car...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles