Hunting Knife Options

Ducstrom

I am thinking this guy may have already bought something since he started this thread 5 years ago.
I'll second the havalon knives though. I pack a grohmann knife with a fixed blade but it rarely gets used. I've used the havalon to process everything from rabbits to moose.

waveslider

Outdoorsman
I have moved away from havalon for my hunting knives (I still use them for all my trapping skinning duties- can’t be beat)

Butafter having a blade break off inside a deer cavity which subsequently cut the ******** out of me while fishing around for it I switched to outdoor edge razor-pro knives for my in-field care. Still replaceable blades but the spine is intact so little chance of breakage. I like the 2-blade model that incorporates a zipper blade and a regular replaceable blade.

Just a thought...

WandaVerne

You can compare a few options here https://popular.reviews/hunting-knife/. Personally, from what you said, I think the Buck Knives 110 or the SOG Huntspoint are your best options, but there are plenty other hunting knives worth a check too. Quality and durability-wise, I'm 100% sure those two knives won't disappoint, but chances are that neither would the rest of the models listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94