Howling Moon 1.4m Deluxe RTT w/ Stargazer feature - NE Ohio

JMann2380

Hey all,

Since getting married and having a kid, I haven't use this much at all. I'd say there are maybe 10 nights in the tent overall. No rips, tears, or functional issues. Only mark is on the cover, where I had a bike rack mounted next to the tent and to prevent the chain rubbing the cover I put a little piece of duct tape to protect it.

I've used a bunch of different brands of RTT's and trailer tents... Australian, Chinese and African. This is one of the best. And the stargazer feature is super cool in the summer; take the fly off, zip the panels open and enjoy sleeping under the stars. More information can be found here: http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=25590

Price is $1750. Retail price with the stargazer feature is/was ~$2500. Will only entertain pickups in NE Ohio.

Thanks,
Josh

JMann2380

I was trying to find some photos on my phone but only have a few of it closed up. I'll post those and some of the tent opened up that I found via the internet. I can get actual photos for interested buyers but rest assured it in mint shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles