How our 6 year trip began...

Clunkmonkey has been and continues to be one of my favorite travel blogs since I first discovered you guys way back in 2016 when your oldest son posted on this site. Often I see the world through the same lens as you.....and that's a good thing I'd like to think. At times your blog is fascinating, the route you've taken in life is enviable, and often takes me to the "what if place".....I raised two sons. I quit work at 51, got cancer 5 years later.....and never thought once that I wish I had made more money & that I had owned more things. I am always wishing that you would journal more and share your thoughts more often than you do.....it's really good stuff.....thanks.....

JerryYukonMontanaTanner

WFOORBUST

Just found this one and have a lot of catching up to do! Wonderful report and what you are doing for/with your children is nothing short of amazing... Keep the story and videos coming.. Really glad to see you pulling the trailer, the wife and I are looking at doing the same thing with a small off-road trailer, it's the way we like to travel. When I post anything about heading to Argentina with a trailer everyone tells me it will never work, I guess because it's not the way everyone else does it!
Have you found it to be a major issue when traveling? Looks like it has worked well for your family. I've been told many times in Baja that my trailer will never make it down such and such road after I've already done it...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94