How much is my 4wd camper van worth?

susswein

Observer
I'll probably be putting my 4wd camper van up for sale in the next month, but I don't really know what it's worth. this is not really a for sale posting, more of a request for info and a heads up to anyone who may be interested in it. Here's the basic info:

1992 ford E-150 with Quigley 4wd system and fiberglass raised roof. Van has 135,000 miles on it, but only 70K miles on engine and 20K miles since tranny was rebuilt. New tires and lots of other new parts, great mechanical condition. Interior has side facing gaucho bed, kitchen module with 12V norcold fridge, house battery with solar charger, fluorescent lights, etc.

Steve
steve_susswein@hotmail.com

susswein

Observer
re: camper conversion

I did the camper conversion interior myself. I'll post some pictures once I get the van cleaned up/cleaned out from the last trip.

Colorado Ron

Explorer
They only bring about $50.00--Ill send you a $100 since your a member here! PM your address and Ill take it off your hands!LOL:victory:

Just kidding. I guess it really depends what it looks like and the condition and finish of the camper section. Pics would really help. What motor?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior