How do you get your dog in and out of your RTT?

DGuest

I let mine do his front legs and I do the rear for him, he's 63 lbs but really only lift his rear about 2 ft before he's got his front on the bed.

Weimies don't sleep alone !
DSC01757.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

I Like the pictures!!!

hollaback55

Explorer
not in the tent but they used to sleep with us in the globetrotter all the time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 72

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
This two sleep in the rig...
RTT is just big enough for two.. so no chance on them sleeping up there...
xV4SCP_--vLuFSESFXHVMV_9rF689VJEWwARsaUJlOlj=w843-h504-no

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
I always picked up & carried my 80lb American Bulldog/Pitty mix up and down just fine. Our 50lb Pitty doesn't mind it either. I cradled both of them like an arms load of wood. Whether the RTT is on the roof of the XJ, on the adventure trailer, or on the back of the Tacoma, I always enjoy have them up there with (all 3 of which are on 33's). Especially on the cooler evenings they make a great "buddy" heater!

Gone2Baja

Adventurer
I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only one that will go out of his way to make his dog happy!

Some of my friends think I'm a little crazy in how I treat my dog but to me she is part of the family and I/we{my wife too} treat her as such.

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
Dog would sleep in the back of the cruiser. Our cooky lab would have tried to crawl down the ladder if we would have let him!

Hunter67

Observer
Normally my Dachshund occupies our RTT much earlier than me - so sometimes my resting place is of second quality! :cool:

P1040766a.jpg

Markus

Colin Hughes

Explorer
When she was young, she was easy to lift up. Once she got over 70 lbs and wanted to try and jump out, she started sleeping on her dog bed in the truck while we slept up top. It hasn't been an issue. She knows where I am. TashaTent.JPG

Mass_Mopar

Don't Litter
My 55lb mix sleeps in the tent with us. I carry her up and down the ladder, she used to fight it but now that she's gotten used to it she's good. When she gets tired, she'll put 2 paws up on the ladder and whine to go to bed lol...
I like that rug on the hood idea!

20150621_081010.jpg

20151025_081858.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz