Hot water on the trail - from OZ

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Not as FUN!...........

Somehow!........Watching THIS SHOWER......is NOT as FUN! :rolleyes:

1288.jpg

datrupr

Expedition Leader
OK, how is it that I missed the last couple of posts? This thread is getting a little outta hand, especially when Scott is showing huge pics of his girls rear end..... With no COVER!!!!!! ********.

I was a little concerned there for a second, I thought Scott was going to post up a secret pic of Stephanie that not even she knows about! LOL. While yes, I was intrigued....... I think I need to stop now. Scott, your girl lacking tire covers is indeed very SEXY! :shakin:

Mark, lets try not to see that pic ever again if at all possible please.....LOL :jumping:

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Aaron............What?

Did you call me?

I thought I heard my name......

la di da di di......la di da di dum!

01086large.jpg

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Mark, that is not the pic I was talking about, but yeah, that one too. I was talking about the guy hosing himself off infront of his truck. lol.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

OH!..........LOL..........!!

I thought it was the girl pic and you were getting in trouble from your wife!....hehe

OhBuggaMe!

datrupr

Expedition Leader
No, I told her that we should get a camp shower and showed her that picture. She said "nice, are you showing me this because of the shower, or the girl?" I told her both..... :hehe:

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Pasquale-
That looks like a great set up, and a nice clean install. Thanks for the links. But I think there is something wrong with your pictures... only like 5 of them had the DeWalt in them... I thought that puppy was glued to your hands! :hehe:

I can't wait to check out your rig at the rally!

Wil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier