Honda Element E-Camper 4x4 on Ebay

bikerjosh

Explorer
Element Camper

Wow, pretty pricey for a stock Element w/an ecamper addition.
Hell you could have mine for half that, with no ecamper but a lot of custom one off parts. Sporting a 2.5" custom lift. Actually I need to put a for sale thread together in the next month or so to fund my search for a 3rd gen 4 runner.
element1-r.jpg

hunt-r.jpg

bikerjosh

Explorer
Element

AWD, yep. Front wheel drive until the wheels slip, then it switches to AWD automatically. Not much in the way of ground clearance stock.
Mine is actually pretty rare since it's a 5 spd manual. Most were sold as AT's.
:smiley_drive:

speedtre

Explorer
Wow, pretty pricey for a stock Element w/an ecamper addition.
Hell you could have mine for half that, with no ecamper but a lot of custom one off parts. Sporting a 2.5" custom lift. Actually I need to put a for sale thread together in the next month or so to fund my search for a 3rd gen 4 runner.

What kind of MPG do you get with that setup?

bikerjosh

Explorer
element

20mpg on the highway, with those tires.
I have a set of honda pilot alloys with 235/70/16 GY integrity's for highway or for times when I'm not in the snow or exploring. Bumps mileage up to 22.5 or so.
Josh

Oyaji_Jon

Observer
You have a very nice Element! Ours doesn't look near as cool as that. We've had it for a year and a half and have put 40k miles on it. It's our soccer mom mobile, and it gets 24 MPG consistently on the highway. I want to put a set of BFG A/T's in stock size on it when the tires are due soon. I'd like more info on your lift! You're absolutely right about the complete lack of ground clearance stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz