Home tipped over by Hurricane Michael gets tipped back by pack of Jeep Wranglers

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
Overlanding is the dream and all but for most of us.. everything has to come back to a home, even if its just flipping over a home in need of ~90% structural repairs. Good for these guys. I know its also an excuse to use their winches and all but this made a difference in someone's life. We can all use an "If you can read this, flip me back over" moment.

Flanksteak71

Love it. Im on a USAR team and you would be surprised how many domestic disasters we go on and see 4x4 clubs come out to help. During Hurricane Harvey I saw everything from Jeep clubs to a Monster Truck racing team and even saw the Diesel Brothers show up at the EOC we were dropping flood victims off at. They were a huge help considering our boats couldn't get everywhere.

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
To those negative folks out there, here is the value in what they did:

"The structure was totaled, and owner Dereck Clifton told Jalopnik that he’d been quoted $12,000 to have it righted and removed. "

"Clifton was able to retrieve personal items from the home and only had to pay $2,500 to have it scrapped. "

Good for the Jeep club who performed a valuable service and got to have fun while doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94