Home Fab Guys?? Cutoff discs... CHEAP!***SOLD!!!***

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Hey guys, I need to clear out some overstock on 4 1/2" cutoff wheels. These are for angle grinders, and are the thin .040" thick wheels for cutting. They are Metabo brand wheels, and come in boxes of 100 wheels. The cheapest I could find these online was about 100 bucks per box (about 1 dollar per wheel) I am selling them for $60.00 shipped, (within the Cont. US). I will try to make deals on multiple purchases, but they do get very heavy when you add a bunch of boxes together. Local pickup also welcome.

I have about 25 boxes.

About $0.60 per wheel.

There are 100 discs in each box, and they are NOT cheap junk like at harbor freight. They have been stored in a climate controlled building since they were delivered.

I accept paypal, and money orders only. Cash for local pick-up.

Paypal address is meghanramsey@gmail.com THIS IS NOT my email. Its my wifes paypal account. If you want to email me, use jamesgclegg@gmail.com

Here is what you get:

http://www.amazon.com/Metabo-55331-Original-Slicer-Wheel/dp/B003VW80M4

Last edited:

ExpoMike

Let me see what my arbor size is. Amazon link is showing this to be 7/8" diameter. That is what you have correct?

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
stumpy.... your killing me! You know, shipping to my APO address is basically like sending to NYC IIRC. :) I'd be all over a few boxes but I just got my "marching orders" and doubt I'd be in a friendly country when they arrived. :(

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
payment sent for 1 box

I do not see a payment from you on these, have you sent it through yet? Can you PM me with your real name and addy?

Let me see what my arbor size is. Amazon link is showing this to be 7/8" diameter. That is what you have correct?

These are for a standard 4.5 inch angle grinder (non air grinder). They are pretty much all the same 7/8" size.

also interested if arbor size is correct

See above, these fit on every brand of grinder I have ever used.

stumpy.... your killing me! You know, shipping to my APO address is basically like sending to NYC IIRC. :) I'd be all over a few boxes but I just got my "marching orders" and doubt I'd be in a friendly country when they arrived. :(

I can ship to APO no problem! You wont find them any cheaper than this.. :)

Got about 14 boxes left.

ExpoMike

I didn't get a chance to check last night but in regards to arbor size, no everyone uses cutoff wheels in a grinder. :D I have a couple cutoff tools. These don't have any standard size as my two have different arbor sizes.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Yep, like I mentioned these are not for air grinder types usually. They are intenteded for electric angle grinders with the standard 5/8"-11 threads for a 7/8" arbor. They are rated at 15,000 rpm...

Mike, if you have die/end grinders I have wheels and arbors for those also. :)

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
I'll have to see if I can swing it this paycheck. I'll be in school and bleeding moolah until I get paid for my expenses. If I can I'll likely just have you send them to my friend in Colorado and he can try and fit them in my connex. If theres room. lol!

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Hate to ask but would you set 3 aside for me? I get paid at end month and could make sure the money heads your way? If you don't want to wait I fully understand, no worries.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Hate to ask but would you set 3 aside for me? I get paid at end month and could make sure the money heads your way? If you don't want to wait I fully understand, no worries.

For a military guy? Of course... :D (send me a PM with your address)

7 boxes left!

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
All boxes are sold. If someone backs out, I will re-post. I may have more of these later... stay tuned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior