Hiatus camper build spot November 2021 available

Sfouhy

I have a build spot available for November 2021 for a Hiatus camper for a full size 6’ bed truck. The current waitlist is putting new builds out to January 2023. Hiatus refused to give me a refund, so I’m attempting to sell my spot for my initial $550 deposit. Let me know if anyone is interested. You can get your Hiatus over a year earlier!

Spencer for Hire

I have a build spot available for November 2021 for a Hiatus camper for a full size 6’ bed truck. The current waitlist is putting new builds out to January 2023. Hiatus refused to give me a refund, so I’m attempting to sell my spot for my initial $550 deposit. Let me know if anyone is interested. You can get your Hiatus over a year earlier!
What did Hiatus say? I was told they don't allow the selling or transferring of spots and the deposit is non-refundable.

inonil

Observer
The people at Hiatus are both nice and reasonable. I've talked with Erin a while back (should have ordered on the spot). I get it that the Deposit was advertised as non-refundable but they (Hiatus) certainly understand that the buyer has bought a spot in line and, once the camper is built, could just as easily send someone else's truck down there to get the camper fitted as if it were his/her own. I feel confident that "Spencer for Hire" will get treated fairly.

Spencer for Hire

The people at Hiatus are both nice and reasonable. I've talked with Erin a while back (should have ordered on the spot). I get it that the Deposit was advertised as non-refundable but they (Hiatus) certainly understand that the buyer has bought a spot in line and, once the camper is built, could just as easily send someone else's truck down there to get the camper fitted as if it were his/her own. I feel confident that "Spencer for Hire" will get treated fairly.
I guess that raises the question if the warranty will be honored to a party that didn't actually have the contact to buy it in the first place. That was the case with the person trying to sell his contract for a 4wc and was informed it was a no go. Best practice is to always get approval from the manufacturer before making assumptions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior