Hi guys, new member and posting a build thread.

09Busaman

Hello and thank you for the wealth of information, I have been reading as much as I can about over landing and my wife and I are excited to get out there. Our rig is an F350 purchased with the intent of pulling a toy hauler, but for now we have kids in college so that will have to wait about 4 years.
Moving on we are outfitting our truck with as much of an educated decision as we can make, have looked a several options and have decided on root top tent and ARE camper shell. Cant wait to get this going.
Truck is leveled and sporting 35's, should do the trick. Hope to have the camper shell in process tomorrow and will be ordering the tent later this week. I have several questions and a laundry list of things I want to put on the truck, recovery, lights, solar, bed organizers, all kinds of fun stuff that will keep me busy in the garage. :)
Here is the blank slate we are starting with.

Attachments

• 21350.jpeg
    21350.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 20190321_193131.jpg
    20190321_193131.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 20

cycleman4

Adventure seeker
Mine is a F250. Very versatile. I didn't do a shell because I was worried how it would hold up with lots of rough off-road miles. I may change my mind at some point because having a spot that you can keep gear clean and out of the elements is nice. Looking forward to see how the build goes.

Attachments

• 5f1m1MDGTCGsbaExOJAADQ.jpg
    5f1m1MDGTCGsbaExOJAADQ.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
  • KrwOqeJcTYaU2nfBYbTgDQ.jpg
    KrwOqeJcTYaU2nfBYbTgDQ.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 23

09Busaman

Well, have the ATC camper shell ordered, now we wait 3 to 4 weeks. Roof rack will support 500lbs, should be fine for the tent, me and the mrs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior