Hey guys!

RIDGE

Adventurer
I'm a left leg amputee. What can I do to get involved? I would really like to be a part in changing peoples' lives for the better. I met some of you at SEMA (Lance, Brian McVickers, and J. Brandon). Well, here I am and here's what I do!

I'm a professional rock racer/off-road racer.
IMG_2534sm2.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

My daily driver. :)
EJS2008112.jpg

I race in the Rolex Series. (but not this year):
996e080a.jpg

...and I race bikes (Adaptive Moto X in the X Games)
COX_6483.jpg

Because of my pro racing license, I have worked as an off-road instructor for Hummer and Volvo. I've also worked for Baja Bound motorcycle tours in Baja, Mexico. I own an exotic car transport business (that's in the toilet :)) but that job has taken me all over the country and even Alaska. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm qualified to do fun stuff! LOL.

I'm ready for some cool adventures with some new people! Let me know how I can be a part of DE.

Thanks!

Chris Ridgway

1leg

Explorer
Hi Chris, Welcome to the board and DE...

Sounds like Lance has some stuff going on, I'm sure he will be Email you to get you envolved.. Hope to meet you soon.

If your on Facebook you can Join DE there. Just do a search for Disabled Explorers group.

Later :victory:

jcbrandon

Explorer
Chris-

Awesome photos. Thanks for those. It was great meeting you at SEMA. Looking forward to getting you involved with Disabled Explorers.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Chris,
Sorry I missed this thread till now...
wow those pics are amazing.

It never ceases to impress me how the physical limitation is always the least limitation a person faces..the real limits are those placed in the mind.

Watch for an email soon to update you on what is going on with DE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94