Here is How the 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Delivers the Torque to the Ground

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Who's responsible for those mirrors? Seriously, I need a name, so I don't pimp slap the wrong engineer. My work truck is on it's last set of tires. So far, it looks like I'll get stuck with one of these turd boxes. Hopefully they're better than my last gm. Hopefully the cruise works. [At least I'll get to review it for ya'll.]

Direct injection..... yuck. Fake hood scoop?

What mpg #'s? My stickers all say ''unrated''. Lolz, don't let fake mileage influence your decision here. It'll be the same as it always has been, just more power now.

Last edited:

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
I like the looks of it, just not the mirrors...horrible! Doesn't matter, I will never own one for what they have done to us taxpayers and now closing plants. No GM for me. An my dad retired from there, I could get a discount....no thanks.
A discount....!!?? How about free for life.. iF you wanted one!

Clutch

<---Pass
Who's responsible for those mirrors? Seriously, I need a name, so I don't pimp slap the wrong engineer.

Maybe they used to work at Lego?

12092215483_3f88cfc6e6_b.jpg

Clutch

<---Pass
Is it just me, but have trucks become like razors...seeing how much crap they can throw on them? If 2 blades are better than one, than 16 must be better than 2...

Last edited:

lilkia

That thing is hideous. Ive driven GM trucks (1 dodge) for 30 years and that would stop me buying another. Why is it the new fords get better looking and GMs just get cartoonish?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles