Hema vs Gaia

Doahh

I tend to do my organising over PC or just use the browser of the phone, which I agree is stupid to have to do. For me the degree gaia is better in ios doesn't make up for all the deficits and cost of ios. I can't stand ios as a daily driver but to make any sense for me I would have to buy a used device to justify the cost. I had ios phones for work and used it there but not as much as for android.

But to pay premium money for an ios tablet because you think you have to and then wind up with something that doesn't even have GPS baked in is taking it to an extreme that makes no sense to me.
I'm with you on that 100% I have this 7 sitting around with a bad IMEI and all it has on it is Gaia. These developers should put as much effort into the other 75% of the market because there hasn't been reason to blame the hardware for the last 5+ years.

Now if I could pick up an iPad Mini, 128G, with GPS for $200, I'd probably just suck it up and pay for it, but for now, I'll continue the three device shuffle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne