Helping Disabled Explorers: The AT Trailer Return Thread

1speed

Explorer
Just checked the SPOT, he should be about an hour from the house. He's got to to be tired and in need of a cold one!

mandwag

Update: Joe has arrived

Good Evening all
Joe has arrived safe, sound and tired at Jim's. He will spend the night (thanks Jim for persuading him to stay).
Thank you to everyone for your support !!!

1speed

Explorer
Joe has left the building.

Joe and the trailer are on the road. Enjoyed his stay (albeit short), my first face to face with an ExPo member. Would be nice to do it again on the trail!

RoundOut

Explorer
Houston Rendesvous

Looks like tomorrow for the Houston meet then, Huh?

That works out GREAT for me!

jcbrandon

Explorer
Houston: Monday morning

I just got a phone message from Joe. He is shooting for Monday morning in Houston.

He plans to stop tonight somewhere in Alabama or Louisiana. Anybody in the neighborhood want to see the trailer?

Get ready San Antonio; Joe plans to be there Monday afternoon.

jcbrandon

Explorer
Phoenix, Thursday night

Who's up for a meet and greet with Joe and the trailer in Phoenix on Thursday night?

jcbrandon

Explorer
Jacksonville to Pensacola?

Any ExPo folk between Jacksonville and Pensacola? There's a trailer and a guy pumped full of Red Bulls coming your way tonight.

RoundOut

Explorer
Can't follow SPOT, what's wrong? TIA

I saw Scott's link for SPOT and clicked it, but it only brings up the shot from AZ. How do you keep seeing the updated SPOT locations?

Help! What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Just go to the first post on this topic and click on the "Where in the world is Joe Wagner?" in blue. This will give you the latest Spot check.

jcbrandon

Explorer
Houston, we have a plan

Get ready, Houston!

Joe plans to meet you at the Cadillac Bar on Shepherd Drive at 1 pm (Central Time) Monday, June 9. Thanks to JPFreek1 for the recommendation.

Cadillac Bar:
1802 Shepherd Drive, just off I-10

There are thunderstorms in the Florida panhandle right now that may affect his arrival time. So best bet is to watch the SPOT track page (Thanks, Scott!) for his progress.

Get ready, San Antonio, you're next!

Last edited:

jcbrandon

Explorer
Dinner in San Antonio, Monday

The BN Guy said:
...Not sure of itinerary after here but should be back in San Antonio on Sunday, stay the night at our house then off...somewhere...

Patrick-

You can expect Joe Monday evening. Pick a place and we'll stage a meet and greet.

RoundOut

Explorer
GREAT CHOICE JPFreek1! See you guys there!

jcbrandon said:
Get ready, Houston!

Joe plans to meet you at the Cadillac Bar on Shepherd Drive at 1 pm (Central Time) Monday, June 9. Thanks to JPFreek1 for the recommendation.

Cadillac Bar:
1802 Shepherd Drive, just off I-10

There are thunderstorms in the Florida panhandle right now that may affect his arrival time. So best best is to watch the SPOT track page (Thanks, Scott!) for his progress.

Get ready, San Antonio, you're next!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
This is beyond cool....watching the SPOT link makes it feel like I am cruising along with him.
Techo-geek in effect!

Amazing effort Joe, I am impressed and you have earned any number of my finest Habanos sir!

Thanks everyone for making this happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online