HELP TO FIND: 1#ADVENTURER 4 4x4 (2016-2020), 2# OVERLANDER f-550-4x4(2016-2021) Thankyouguys)

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
To my knowledge there no rv or expedition trucks out there with seating for 8. You are looking into bus size! Aside from the secure and certified belted seating, where do you set up 8 beds and still have room for a bathroom, kitchen and room to store all your gear? Not even talking about sporting gear like bikes etc...
I would seriously consider two vehicles. These can be much smaller and will get you to much more places. In that case your $150,000 may be a bit tight.

Good luck!

Porkchopexpress

Or a regular 2wd RV and tow a jeep behind it? I agree with other posts. You are looking for a unicorn that defies physics and will have to compromise somewhere.

Or, wait for the economy to crash to open up possibilities within your budget.

Forwarder

That thing is a Beast, but I am amazed at how old fashioned the American RV market is.Look at any European RV and they are way ahead in regards to design.
So thrue !! Old and not practical at all. The 5 tv's ? in those most important things ??.

The Artisan

Adventurer
This is a design I did for a prospective lmtv with one of my poptoppers. Bed on top at 5 feet above folds up and another folds down It can sleep 6. Bunks were 5 feet for young kids
Kevin

Forwarder

Or a regular 2wd RV and tow a jeep behind it? I agree with other posts. You are looking for a unicorn that defies physics and will have to compromise somewhere.

Or, wait for the economy to crash to open up possibilities within your budget.
You right.
Hope to find one ? ?

rawtoxic

How about a Winnebago View with the bunks setup and convert it to the offroad capabilities you need? I believe the model # is 24B we thought about going the Winnebago View route for a long time. I really like the early ones like 2005-2007

Porkchopexpress

I will add another perspective, I was a bit surprised how much difference extra weight makes when traversing uneven terrain. There is a reason Earthroamer type vehicles cost 500K plus. A lot of tech goes into the suspension and robustness of the "house" interior. You are basically exposing your plumbing, dishes, cabinets ect to a major earthquake that lasts hours and days. For offroad, lighter and simpler is better. An 8 person rig that would meet my personal definition of offroad capable would cost 1 million plus.

Forwarder

How about a Winnebago View with the bunks setup and convert it to the offroad capabilities you need? I believe the model # is 24B we thought about going the Winnebago View route for a long time. I really like the early ones like 2005-2007
Yeah i like it ?
There's a lot of units 6-7 sleeper with 6-7 belts ..
But I'm trying to find specific one.
Adventurer 4 f550 4x4 2015-2018..

The Artisan

Adventurer
Yeah i like it ?
There's a lot of units 6-7 sleeper with 6-7 belts ..
But I'm trying to find specific one.
Adventurer 4 f550 4x4 2015-2018..
Did you check out this site?
Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles