Help, Overlanding Rear Coil Springs.

CG77

OME 2620's is right. ARB Old Man Emu 2620's are 600lb over stock rated. My Dad has them on his JKU and he loads it up. They Stay really nice and tight and don't sag. I'm usually trailing him in Moab, and it rides nice. I have a 2dr Rubicon I use for overlanding, just me and the dog. I get it loaded pretty good and I lose a inch in the rear and I have the 2619's. I'm also gonna go with the 2620's. Back ordered. These are well made springs. Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

that_dude

OME 2620's is right. ARB Old Man Emu 2620's are 600lb over stock rated. My Dad has them on his JKU and he loads it up. They Stay really nice and tight and don't sag. I'm usually trailing him in Moab, and it rides nice. I have a 2dr Rubicon I use for overlanding, just me and the dog. I get it loaded pretty good and I lose a inch in the rear and I have the 2619's. I'm also gonna go with the 2620's. Back ordered. These are well made springs. Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I have a brand new in the box pair of 2620s.

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
I reinstalled my OME 2620's recently for a trip to Moab where I was pulling an ATV on a trailer. My OME 2618 rear springs were about to the bumpstops when I pulled the Jeep around front to leave, so I drove it back to the barn and swapped them out. Now that I've put more miles on them they ride really nice and gave me 2.7" of rear lift when the Jeep is unloaded. They handled the extra weight well and are no longer harsh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles