Help me spend $75 or less on Amazon

My rig is fairly spartan, loadout usually includes kitchen box, tent, a small library, a trauma kit, and fuel cans.

Nearly stock 3/4 ton, no fancy stuff.

So, I need some help spending a gift card balance, what can y'all come up with for $75 or less that makes things a bit smoother?

v_man

Explorer
Lighting, cheap led rock lights or led interior lights. Or some 12v charging stations depending on you power needs...

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Trail guide books if they are available for the area you will be traveling through. Books are very useful because they can be relied on (a) when your battery is dead and (b) when there's no cell service. ;)

Do you have maps or Benchmark Atlases for the states you'll be traveling through?

I actually do, great suggestion though!

Lighting, cheap led rock lights or led interior lights. Or some 12v charging stations depending on you power needs...

This sounds like it could be dangerous to my wallet. Never really considered charging ports, as my factory 2 port thing usually keeps me in working order.

I guess I should do some research on that, don't want wires all around and across the truck hahahaha

Keep the good ideas coming guys and gals!

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
I'm assuming you got some cash back from that Apple books lawsuit? I got $150 to spend. :D

I recommend a digital copy of your rigs factory manual. The one the professional mechanics get at the dealership for dealer use. I have one for my Bronco and I use it constantly. If you can find hardcopy, get that, but those tend to be EXPENSIVE and digital is just as good these days and a LOT lighter. Flashlights and quick fists are also good ideas.

The tire seal kit is good also. I got that for Christmas and its good for more than just tires.

I'm assuming you got some cash back from that Apple books lawsuit? I got $150 to spend. :D

I recommend a digital copy of your rigs factory manual. The one the professional mechanics get at the dealership for dealer use. I have one for my Bronco and I use it constantly. If you can find hardcopy, get that, but those tend to be EXPENSIVE and digital is just as good these days and a LOT lighter. Flashlights and quick fists are also good ideas.

The tire seal kit is good also. I got that for Christmas and its good for more than just tires.

Ah, no, just have a slight remaining balance that is burning a hole in my ... Cloud?

Quick fists are on deck, but that manual idea seems smart. Never can have too many of those.

colorado matt

Adventurer
hammock ... tricked out head lamp .... dutch oven .... comfy folding chair .... green laser (great for pointing at stars) .... folding table ..... new hatchet ..... some polarized shades ..... boomerang .... binoculars ..... ammo cans ..... some good powdered milk or eggs ..... more boomerangs .... Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior