Help me price Ford E350 only 13,500 miles

Hooter

I have a 2009 E350 with the V10 and only 13,500 original miles on it. I got it from a guy who bought it at a government auction. It was a law enforcement vehicle of some kind and mostly sat in the yard unused - it has a small solar panel in the windshield that trickle charged the battery to keep the battery in decent shape with the lack of use.

The van came with a quigley 4x4 conversion and I have upgraded the suspension and did the initial part of a interior refit at CCV. I left the ceiling undone bc we were going to use it for a season and decide if we wanted to go pop top or high top.

The exterior is in fantastic shape and its mechanically sound. I had one issue where the van died on me and would not restart - local Ford dealer couldn't find anything wrong and I went to a local mechanic. We changed out the main junction box and a put in a new battery out of abundance of caution and it hasn't happened again.

We are leaving Colorado and I don't see much use for this in Florida. Any feedback on where this should be priced for sale would be appreciated.

Is it still for sale? How much? Would you consider trades?

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
Is it still for sale? How much? Would you consider trades?
I’m handling this sale - I’m the sales & market rep @ CCV no trades $45k firm on price. You not going to find a v10 with this low of miles & 4x4 as clean as this one...

New ad with more pictures & details will be posted on Monday per the rules of the form.

I will add that if you want us to add a pop top & finish the build I’m offering a 10% discount for a year after purchase of the van.

We currently have a 11 month lead time based on current production schedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94