Hello Portal from Costa Rica!

Stuart Kent

Observer
Happy Holidays from Costa Rica.

I am a professional Artist, college educator, Fulbright Scholar, world traveler, and passionate off-road enthusiast. I am still fairly new to the portal, so I am starting this thread to introduce myself a little further - hello to all, and although I have said this in several other threads - thanks to each of you for making this happen - it is a great resource and a fun way to spend a few downtime minutes.

My wife and I arrived in Costa Rica a few days ago, to conduct a Fulbright research & teaching project. We had some delays getting logistics ironed out but our truck should arrive right after the holidays. Please visit stuartkent.com for regular updates, tweets, high-res photos, product reviews, recipes, art and culture, and good old fashioned hard work.

As I understand this is a community of people with a strong commitment to sharing and helping one another - so if anyone is in need, hollar!

Otherwise, I will post updates when I can (or when I remember), and if anyone has any of those great little secrets to share about Costa Rica, please send them my way.

Here's one from yesterday, I know it doesn't have anything to do with trucks etc. but these are after all, the reasons we come to these places.
Ciao,
Stuart R. Kentbee in flight-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles