Having a hard time finding Montero Gen 3 parts in the Americas

DadaDragonheart

Hey all,

I'm having a hard time finding parts for my 03 NP Montero. I've ordered parts online and orders eventually get cancelled from various places not having them in stock (Quirkparts.com, mitsubishipartsonsale.com, mitsubishipartswarehouse.com, and a few random others). Some of what I'm looking for are aftermarket and some are OEM. Prefer shipping to Central America, but if I can get it to the US that's good enough.
Does anyone have any recommendations on reliable parts supplies?

Priority 1 - Fuel Related (Dumping gas when over 3/4 tank, and stalls when gauge says 1/4 tank left)
Fuel Gauge Sending Unit: MR487279
-^ Tank Gauge Gasket: MB382513
Level Sensor: 1785A010
Fuel Filler Neck Valve: 1755A012
Fuel Pump Assembly: MR990884

Priority 2 - Air Housing Rebuild (mine has some damage around the edges and I need it to be a bit more sealed)
Air Housing Top/Cover: MR404844
Air Housing Bottom/Body: MR404841
Air Housing Body Clamp x2: MR404331

Priority 3 - Suspension (2" lift kit with shock and springs)
Looking around the $2k range but they are sold out everywhere. OME, Ironman, TJM, and Dobinsons are all unavailable online. Open to ideas!

Priority minimal - Radio Antenna (Broke mine off in the bush)
Honestly, i don't use the radio, how about a cap to just cover the hole? Anyone have a 3d printer?
That being said, I'd switch to a stubby, but the ebay kits only cover angles up to 30 degree, and ours is probably closer 60. I'm missing a lot of the hardware so I'd need a whole new kit. Any recommendations?

Thanks for your input!

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I have not looked up your part numbers, but I’ve had good success with RockAuto.com. However, I have noticed a dwindling supply, that’s for sure.

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
I've had good luck finding OEM parts through these two suppliers...
Partsouq has had fine service during the COVID shipping era.

Cheers

hardwaregrrl

Ignore list
Lusooverland and Partsouq have been great for me. Luso should have suspension bits in stock. I also had some luck down in Daytona with Steve at Mitsubishi parts direct.

Salonika

Monterror Pilot
RockAuto has a feature if something is out of stock, where you can click « notify me when available ». It actually works. They contacted me about 7 weeks later and I ended up buying the part.

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
RockAuto and PartSouq are my sources as well. They have had some low stock, but still got what I needed.

ChrisCosta416

Do not get lift kits, instead look for lifted coils based on spring rate for the weight of your truck and a good shock and strut. LusoOverland.com has em

DadaDragonheart

Thanks for the tips! I'm going to see what I can get ordered in the next couple of days.

Do not get lift kits, instead look for lifted coils based on spring rate for the weight of your truck and a good shock and strut. LusoOverland.com has em
Yeah, sorry if my verbiage was off. These crappy strut spacer kits are all over the place down here. I'm looking to do it right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior