Havasupai Point, South Rim GC

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
img8274y.jpg

We just returned a few weeks ago from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. We headed out to a remote destination called Havasupai Point. Talk about an epic trip. :Wow1:

Read all about it here at www.adventureduo.com & Coming Soon to the Expo Homepage Adventure Articles.

We've also re-vamped our website. First time in 6 years. We hope you like the new layout better.

Thanks for reading everyone

Last edited:

toddz69

Explorer
Excellent photos and report! If you're a serious backpacker, I'd also recommend hiking the South Bass trail which takes off (I think) from Havasupai Point. Some good route finding required and great history.

Todd Z.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Thank you for the kind words Fellas.

Todd, yeah the South Bass trailhead wasn't far from our camp. We actually saw a group hike past us during one of the days there.
Excellent photos and report! If you're a serious backpacker, I'd also recommend hiking the South Bass trail which takes off (I think) from Havasupai Point. Some good route finding required and great history.

Todd Z.

Im realling wanting to go back to hike to the falls. On this particular trip it was just bad timing (Dixie wasn't feeling good) and we were really in the wrong location to hike down.

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Great report and photos!

My wife and I spent part of our anniversary trip there two years ago and it was fantastic! If anybody is interested our short report is here.

Best place to watch the sunset:

4972521949_72b27232c1_z.jpg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Ryan, your site was one i visited before we headed out. Thanks for posting! It's a spectacular place that is for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles