Has anyone seen this Tacoma??

zolo

Explorer
I am curious what happened to my old truck? I was told it ended up in CA. Has anyone seen this rig around or posted up in any forums?
FWIW, I am simply curious. No bad intentions. Nothing to do with the new owner. 100% curiously.

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 76
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 81
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    431 KB · Views: 74
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 67

borison

Adventurer
Cool rig, I'd like to hear more about it too. Looks like a sweet ute set up. BTW, does anybody know what those speedloader looking deals are on the lug nuts?

Colonal Angus

Adventurer
That thing is so ************. Can't believe you parted with that thing. Thought it had white wheels or did you just change it up from time to time?

zolo

Explorer
Cool rig, I'd like to hear more about it too. Looks like a sweet ute set up. BTW, does anybody know what those speedloader looking deals are on the lug nuts?

Those are lug nut locks. They are a safety piece required for mining trucks in the north of Chile. Something I picked up while down here in Chile.
I built the truck years ago. I was always curious how it was doing. I bought it brand new with 9 miles on it. The truck was originally black. We built the bed in my old shop, designed it and welded it with the help of a buddy of mine. Then I had the top sewed up. Over all it was a cool truck.

zolo

Explorer
That thing is so ************. Can't believe you parted with that thing. Thought it had white wheels or did you just change it up from time to time?

It had like a light grey color on the wheels for a while. I went with the black wheels when I redid the truck and built the bed. I am fine with parting with it. I moved out of the US anyhow and would not have been able to bring it with me. I like my current Turbo Diesel Hilux I have now. It was pretty ************ though!

Zam15

Explorer
I am curious what happened to my old truck? I was told it ended up in CA. Has anyone seen this rig around or posted up in any forums?
FWIW, I am simply curious. No bad intentions. Nothing to do with the new owner. 100% curiously.
I love that thing.

zolo

Explorer
It was a Manuel trans right? I feel like ive seen it on craigslist within the last year

Really!!?? Yeah manual trans with an FJC manual transfer case swapped in. Full manual control with 2wd low. It was one of a kind. On CraigsList?? Crazy

tgreening

Expedition Leader
You might be able to use Googles reverse image search to track it down. Upload one of those pics to the search box and it'll hunt for it, or something similar. Worth a shot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles