Harley Davidson Overlanding

Tex68w

Beach Bum
LOL!!!

I thought this was going to be a thread about the Pan America haha. Gotta give the man credit for his creativity.

Saw this one locally a few weeks back, had a trunk and A/C too lol.

9KHQrdM.jpg

Malamute

Observer
Some of us arent too bright about where we take them.

1947 H-D deer hunting rig. It went many miles on FS dirt roads in Az as well as cross country.

47 FL deer az 83.jpg

Jupiter58

Over landing here means well maintained dirt/gravel roads and campgrounds for 90% of the folks here. I have done plenty of that on Harleys. Easy peasy if you are not afraid of loose gravel or a little sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malamute

Observer
Over landing here means well maintained dirt/gravel roads and campgrounds for 90% of the folks here. I have done plenty of that on Harleys. Easy peasy if you are not afraid of loose gravel or a little sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive looked up videos of some places Ive ridden in the past, the commentary are often hilarious, "Were driving our XYZ 4WD rig, we're locked into 4WD, you have to have a high clearance vehicle here, you couldnt drive a regular car on these roads, they are pretty intense...." Funny thing is Ive seen plenty of regular cars at the end of those roads as well as driving in on them, and rode the 47 H-D with both original hardtail frame and later swingarm frame without any issue or drama on those roads. I still enjoy seeing the videos, they remind me of those places I liked going when I lived around there, and can look forward to getting back there again one day.

Dry Creek Rd to the end at the Vultee Arch Trailhead was one of the places I liked going in the Sedona area, as well as Schnebly Hill Rd. The vid is decent about showing the road condition as I remember it, the commentary is an eye-roller though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior